While we service all makes and models, it is also very important that we have the most correct information on the sizing / measurements of your trampoline.
Here's what we will need from you:
- FRAME MEASUREMENT
- MAT MEASUREMENT(s)
- SPRING COUNT
- SPRING TYPE (straight or tapered)
- HOW SPRINGS ATTACH TO FRAME
Below is a quick guide to getting the measurements we'll require. These are essential to accurately quote and/or build your replacement parts.
- Please make sure to measure at least twice, and in 2 different directions. (think top to bottom, then left to right.)
- Please count the number of springs and/or spring attachments (in case you're missing some).
- Your trampoline may not have the v-ring attachments shown above. If you have grommets, that's no problem! Measure from those instead.
- Let us know if the actual frame is a colour other than the typical silver.
- TAPERED SPRINGS are straight through the belly, then slightly narrowed at each end.
- STRAIGHT SPRINGS are even all the way down. Each coil is just as wide as the last. (as shown above)
As always, feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!